Sample Custom Shirts
Sample Photo Shirts
About Our Shirts
Bulk Shirt Prices
METHOD OF IMPRINT
Advantages to the digital imprint methods would be that you can have one color or a rainbow of colors and it doesn't affect the price. All colors depends solely on your request or designer's choice... but there are no limits.
Choosing a cotton garment, dark colors or large quantities may mean that silk screening would be the better option for you. We do that too!
What's the difference?
Digital Imprinting is a professional transfer media system. In layman's terms? The inks "transfer" into the fabric via a professional transfer paper.
- You can have just one - or bulk pricing is available.
- If you place a bulk order... we honor that rate when you return to order just one or two more.
- You can have a "rainbow" of colors and it makes no pricing difference
- Photographic quality is awesome.
Silk Screen Printing
- Digital Imprints only show up on light colored shirts.
- White is not an option for printing, so anything that appears white in your proof, will actually be the color of the shirt when you get the finished product.
- They may only be printed on blend fabrics. Polyester is necessary to retain the color bonding to the fabric. Polyester does not deteriorate. Cotton itself deteriorates - and will let the color wash "with" it. (Like jeans). At least 50% polyester is required for the best finished product.
Silk Screen Imprinting is done with screens and inks. In layman's terms? The "paint" "sits" on TOP of the fabric.
- You can print onto dark colored and/or cotton apparel.
- Large quantities are more cost effective per shirt than digital imprinting.
- True "neon day glow" colors are a printing option.
- Small quantities are not an option. Minimum order? 36 pieces. 48 is a more affordable starting point.
- Ordering just one, or less than the minimum isn't an option. Re-orders start all over.
- Colors? Prices are quoted per number of colors and number of print locations.